Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Fanatic - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Fanatic > Topics

Subject: Love
Replies: 11 Views: 720

smpforu 16.07.12 - 04:32pm
The Definition of Love

I heard the best definition of love: sacrifice for the spiritual growth of ones self and another. So, love is all about growth. Love is also about acceptance: accepting your partner exactly as he is and not hoping to change him. Love is also unconditional. Love and abuse cannot co-exist. I havent been in love (even though Ive said the words) because I never accepted any of my partners as they were, I never cared about their growth, spiritual or otherwise, and I didnt know the meaning of unconditional. Even though Ive been hurt alot, I realize Ive been pretty selfish in what I wanted out of a relationship and that may have had something to do with my results.

They say whatever you want, do that. If you want to receive, give first. If you want certain qualities in a partner, embody those qualities. Love yourself first, and the world will love you back. Until very recently I wasnt sure about the meaning of self-love and now I am beginning to understand. Do nice things for yourself and be easy on yourself. Remind yourself that you are doing the best you can. Dont berate yourself. Speak to yourself the way you would want a loving parent to speak to you. Especially if your parents were neglectful or abusive, its important to learn to nurture yourself. I am just now learning to love myself and it feels nice!

smpforu 16.07.12 - 04:43pm
Love is considered the most basic emotion that human awareness can feel; therefore, it is the closest to the source of life. The burst of well-being you feel when you fall in love is due to the fact that you unconsciously open the channels of awareness that allow more Prana [Life Force] to flow.

-

smpforu 16.07.12 - 04:43pm
If we make our goal to live a life of compassion and unconditional love, then the world will indeed become a garden where all kinds
of flowers can bloom and grow.

smpforu 16.07.12 - 04:44pm
WAYS TO GENERATE LOVE

Forgive - Forgiveness is a wonderful way to release the past and to love unconditionally. Drawing a line behind you, you can free yourself of limitations and be at peace with the process of life. Move forward to new beginnings.

Meditate - sit quietly, breath deeply, visualize your heart as a blazing orb of light

Be still in any moment of confusion, fear or anxiousness and focus on your breath. In the stillness comes the solution

Look into a mirror and see yourself as for the first time and say, I love myself Unconditionally.

Journal - write out your feelings to better help yourself understand who you think you are and how you really view yourself.

Hug someone.

Hug yourself.

smpforu 16.07.12 - 04:49pm
It is impossible to fall out of love, love is such a powerful emotion,
That once it envelops you, it does not depart. *

smpforu 16.07.12 - 04:50pm
Love is friendship, friendship is love.
If love fails, friendship should remain.
For friendship is the foundation of love. *

smpforu 16.07.12 - 04:51pm
You make me smile for no reason whatsoever,
Y ou make me laugh at the unfunniest things,
B ut most of all, you make me love you...
W hen I shouldn't be loving you. *

smpforu 16.07.12 - 04:51pm
Don't be too good i will miss you.
Don't be too caring, I might like you.
Don't be too sweet, I might fall.
It's hard for me to love you when you won't love me after all... *

smpforu 16.07.12 - 04:52pm
A meeting between two beings
who complete one another,
who are made for
each other, borders already,
in my opinion, on a miracle. *

smpforu 16.07.12 - 04:53pm
You will know the real meaning of love when you fall in love. *

audreyrb 18.07.12 - 09:23am
Love is the most spectacular indescribable deep feeling for someone. When you r in love you always want to be together and when you are not you're thinking about being together because you need that person and without that person yr life is incomplete. *

edd87 17.08.12 - 07:52am
U should get ur facts striaght before u try telling people wat to think and do !!!!!!! *

* Fanatic Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Fanatic

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits